Roberto Segarra is turning 95 this year! It is always such a delight to bump into him in the milongas of Buenos Aires. He is still going strong and sneaking out of the house to dance all night.
I enjoyed a beautiful tanda of vals with Roberto at Marta Fama's Wednesday milonga, El Rodriguez. Sorry, but sometimes guys half his age don't have the same kind energy when dancing!
After our dance, Roberto said, "You dance so wonderfully, I got lost in the music and I totally forgot what we were dancing." Milonguero! Sweet talker!
Martha's Apartment in Buenos Aires
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|
A Non-exhaustive set of Tango links in Toronto
- La Cachila - weekly milonga
- Paradiso -- weekly milonga
- Practica El Beso
- WE Tango
- Tango Sur - classes, shows
- Rhythm and Motion - classes, milonga, practica, annual Toronto Tango Festival
- Tango Obsession - classes, weekly Practica La Coqueta
- Tango Lirico - classes, practica, weekly milonga
- Tango de Oro - classes, shows
- Tango Soul Productions - classes, weekly milonga, shows, El Congreso annual Tango Festival
- Vivatango - classes
- Tango Argentino - classes
- Club Milonga - classes, special events
- Alternatango - classes, weekly milonga
- University of Toronto Tango Club - classes, practica
- El Abrazo - classes
- Tangoloft - twice monthly milonga