Somebody once told us that when you embrace your partner in Tango, you must embrace them like they are a beloved old friend....
Somebody else once told us that when you walk in Tango, you must walk like you are taking a leisurely walk in the neighbourhood, enjoying the afternoon sunshine and the casual conversation and company of your loved ones...
Yet somebody else told us that to dance Tango well, you have to slow down and taste it with all your senses. Treat it like a meal of exquisitely prepared asado with a rich dark malbec...
...Or even a simple home-cooked lunch of chicken and vegetables, prepared with love...
It's so simple really. There are so many beautiful moments in our lives, showing us the way to dance Tango.
Happy Easter to everyone!
Martha's Apartment in Buenos Aires
A Non-exhaustive set of Tango links in Toronto
- La Cachila - weekly milonga
- Paradiso -- weekly milonga
- Practica El Beso
- WE Tango
- Tango Sur - classes, shows
- Rhythm and Motion - classes, milonga, practica, annual Toronto Tango Festival
- Tango Obsession - classes, weekly Practica La Coqueta
- Tango Lirico - classes, practica, weekly milonga
- Tango de Oro - classes, shows
- Tango Soul Productions - classes, weekly milonga, shows, El Congreso annual Tango Festival
- Vivatango - classes
- Tango Argentino - classes
- Club Milonga - classes, special events
- Alternatango - classes, weekly milonga
- University of Toronto Tango Club - classes, practica
- El Abrazo - classes
- Tangoloft - twice monthly milonga