Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Toronto Star writes about Comme Il Faut

I (and perhaps quite a few Toronto Tangueras) couldn't believe my eyes this morning  when I saw this article:

http://www.thestar.com/living/fashion/article/885282--on-the-trail-of-the-most-beautiful-shoes-in-the-world

They also have printed a photo of two (very nice) Comme Il Fauts in the article!  Sacrilege!  Would not the ladies of Comme Il Faut come after them with an axe?


I'm ambivalent about my favourite shoe store getting all this non-tango publicity... It's bad enough to have to fight hissing and spitting Tangueras for shoes in the Comme Il Faut showroom, but ferocious fashionistas looking for cut-rate Louboutin substitutes too?  The world of Tango (shoes) gets hairier by the minute....

No comments:

Toronto Weather

Buenos Aires Weather

Twitter!