This is where we're going to be May 16, 17 and 18:
I know, we just spent time with them back at the beginning of March in Buenos Aires and it's been only 2 months.
However, with Tango Masters this great you can never spend enough time with them. And they don't have to even teach you anything - you can just sit there with them doing absolutely nothing and you will improve.
Too bad for all you "avid workshop takers" in Toronto who didn't take advantage of the opportunity when they taught here in Toronto FOR A WHOLE MONTH back in 2006. Do you prefer taking workshops with Daniel Trenner, Beatrix and Michael or the "Fabios" of this world instead because their flyers were more colourful and had some nice graphics and they promised to teach you something a little more "new-fangled"? Well then!
Meanwhile, here's a video of Martha and Manolo dancing in Italy to Donato's "El Adios".
I rest my case.
Martha's Apartment in Buenos Aires
A Non-exhaustive set of Tango links in Toronto
- La Cachila - weekly milonga
- Paradiso -- weekly milonga
- Practica El Beso
- WE Tango
- Tango Sur - classes, shows
- Rhythm and Motion - classes, milonga, practica, annual Toronto Tango Festival
- Tango Obsession - classes, weekly Practica La Coqueta
- Tango Lirico - classes, practica, weekly milonga
- Tango de Oro - classes, shows
- Tango Soul Productions - classes, weekly milonga, shows, El Congreso annual Tango Festival
- Vivatango - classes
- Tango Argentino - classes
- Club Milonga - classes, special events
- Alternatango - classes, weekly milonga
- University of Toronto Tango Club - classes, practica
- El Abrazo - classes
- Tangoloft - twice monthly milonga